DMSB RACING LICENSE
Do you want to get your racing license? Then you are in the right place!
By taking part in our special theoretical and practical training courses, you can acquire the following racing licenses:
Racing licenses in GERMANY (DMSB).
- DMSB National C License
- DMSB National A License
And after presenting the proof of having had further successes in the world of motor sports,
- DMSB International C License
RACE LICENSES IN AUSTRIA (AMF)
- OSK/AMF race track racing license
RACE LICENSES IN Switzerland (ASS)
RACE LICENSES IN Luxemburg (ACL)
RACING LICENCE COURSE:
The course takes place in the ADAC Safe Driving Center in Schlüsselfeld or at the Salzburgring and includes both theory and practical driving exercises.
All standard and modified cars are allowed, with a maximum sound level of 92 d(B)A. Trucks and motorcycles are not allowed.
Participation is open to all owners of valid driving licenses.
Theoretical training content:
- FIA and DMSB structure and licensing system
- Vehicle condition according to FIA/DMSB standards
- Complete driver equipment according to FIA/DMSB standards
- Functions and responsibilities of the race director, sporting stewards and track safety
- Specific requirements of the race track
- Protest and vocations
- Fitness and nutrition
Contents of the practical driving segment:
- Guided driving on the handling course/race track with radio communication, according to the principle of the “Belgian tourniquet”
- Discussions regarding the different sections
- Ideal line
- Breaking points, entry and deflection points
- Swiss Slalom on the largest available module of the circuit to test the limits
You also have the option to rent one of our Chevrolet Cruze Cup racing cars for this event.
Our next racing license courses:
24.02.2018 im ADAC Fahrsicherheitszentrum Schlüsselfeld (GER)
07./08.04.2018 im Autodrom Most (CZ)
02.06.2018 im Driving Center Groß Dölln (GER)
29./30.07.2018 am Salzburgring (AUT)
26./27.10.2018 am Wachauring (AUT)
18.11.2018 im ADAC Fahrsicherheitszentrum Schlüsselfeld (GER)
For further information and for registering please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49(0)9350 / 90 900 59